Here at Rugeley Fireplaces and Stoves, we’re trained and have the experience to advise you from start to finish with any of your purchases.
So what can we do?
- Darren is fully qualified “Gas Safe”, engineer who was also a fully qualified HETAS soild fuel, fire and stove installer for many years. Darren has pre-vetted each of our recommended specialist installers for your complete peace of mind.
- With many years of experience in solid fuel, gas and electric fires, stoves and fireplaces her industry knowledge is unrivalled.
- We can help you visualise your new fireplace and can design made to measure fireplaces and flues at surprisingly good prices.
- Our reputation for service and quality is outstanding.
- With customers coming back time and again. See what they have to say about Rugeley Fireplaces for yourself. Customer comments are kept in the showroom for all to see. They go back to the Nineties.
- We are able to keep our prices very competitive because we’ve built up relationships with our suppliers over many years.
We know who makes the best quality fires, or the best ‘value for money limestone that doesn’t arrive full of chips’ or which manufacturer is willing to alter sizes etc…
Choosing a new ‘forever fireplace’ can be a daunting process, so we promise you will find us both friendly and approachable.
We can guide you through the most cost effective heating solutions or you can let us design your dream ‘wow factor’ statement designer piece to add the finishing touch to your home re-design.
Whatever you have in mind we will always strive to meet your needs with utmost professionalism and attention to detail.